Summer’s around the corner, and it’s a great time to start thinking about outdoor entertaining. Here are some quick ideas to help you create that perfect party.
1) Host a potluck-themed event and prepare foods in advance, as much as possible. It will save time and work!
2) Clean your yard and make sure there’s enough seating for everyone. Place blankets on the grass for kids.
3) Grill skewers: Grilled vegetables make a great side dish, are easy to prepare ahead of time, and take a few minutes to cook.
4) Keep your guests cool! Consider a portable fan to keep outside during hot summer days.
5) Set out a few yard games to play so your guests have some fun activities to choose from.
6) Create an inviting atmosphere with lights for nighttime. Consider natural bug repellant candles to keep the insects away.
7) Add some color to your table with vibrant dishware. Top it off with an eye-catching centerpiece. Fill up a glass bowl with colorful fruits, such as bright lemons and limes, or fill glass jars with fresh-cut flowers.
8) Don’t forget to relax with your guests and enjoy all your efforts!