Gifts for the men in your life
Buying a gift for a man, whether it’s a son, husband or father, can be a challenge for some of us women. And the more important the man, the harder it becomes. If your budget is unlimited, it’s easier, but that’s not reality for most women. Here are a few sure-to-please ideas:
• Does he love dessert? Give him a certificate promising a dessert every month or once every three months, or on every holiday plus his birthday. To make the gift feel more “real” when he opens it, wrap up our Kitchen Grips Hot Mitts with your certificate. At first he may be puzzled (keep your camera handy), but when he reads your note he’ll be smiling. Don’t worry; he won’t be able to claim the hot mitts for the barbecue because they’re sized for a woman’s slimmer hands.
• What man doesn’t love to play? You don’t have to spend $100 or more on an electronic game. Think of the fun he can have with a Tabletop Skee-ball Arcade Game (and it’s just under $35).
• If he’s the quieter type, the Round Table Puzzle will give him hours and hours of enjoyment (for just under $17)… and he can share it with those he loves.
Whether you’re shopping for your best friend, sister, cousin, daughter or mom, here are some sure-to-please gifts:
• Does she walk or jog for fitness? The Phone Wrist Wallet lets her securely carry her cash, I.D., credit cards and phone on her wrist. And because it’s only $16.98 you can use it as fun gift wrap for a gift card or cash.
• Is she known for always misplacing her keys? Give her something that will make her laugh, but that she will appreciate often. With the Key Finder she can just clap three times to find her keys. The red dog barks and the green kitty meows. Just $14.98 so it can be used as a package topper or for the office gift exchange.
• Is she a tea lover? Her daily cup takes on a fun dimension with a Tea Infuser shaped like a Frog, Monkey or Robot. Only $11.98, so you can also present her with a tin or two of loose tea.
Gifts for people from 8 to 88
Are you looking for a gift for a family, or for gifts for a group of people? Here are some never-fail gifts for bringing everyone together:
• Remote Control Bumper Cars are all you need for a friendly game that two can play. Can you knock your opponent out of the competition before he bumps your car and ejects your driver?
• Know someone who loves pretending to play guitar? Air Guitar takes pretending one step further—it actually plays music! And unlike those at the music store that cost hundreds, it will only set you back for just under $25.
• Is there a clown in your group? Here’s the perfect gift— Emergency Clown Nose that comes in a faux prescription bottle with a sense of humor. But it’s still fun if you know two clowns‚ because you get two for just under $12.
• Would you like to see aunts, uncles, brothers and sisters get into de-stressing, foam-flying fun? Poppers Foam Ball Shooters are about 5-1/2″ tall characters that shoot a foam ball when you squeeze. With pigs, cows, penguins, sock monkeys and more, you can get everyone their own unique character. Not into family warfare? Buy the pig or sock monkey target and make it a skill challenge. Think of the fun!