- Problem Solved! - http://www.solutions-blog.com -
Maple-Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies
Posted By Sol Sue On December 11, 2012 @ 9:22 am In Pastries & Desserts | No Comments
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 tbsp bacon grease
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the butter, bacon grease, brown sugar and white sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Add one egg and beat until well blended into the butter mixture. Add the remaining egg and the vanilla and maple extracts. Beat until well blended and slightly fluffy. Stir in the flour mixture a little at a time, mixing gently until combined. Stir in the bacon and chocolate chips.
- Scoop the dough in rounded tablespoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets. Bake in the preheated oven until edges turn golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
Article printed from Problem Solved!: http://www.solutions-blog.com
URL to article: http://www.solutions-blog.com/2012/12/11/maple-bacon-chocolate-chip-cookies/
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2011 Solutions® Blog. All rights reserved.